At Proserv, we are always on the look out for the best young talent to join our organisation and become an integral member of our successful global team. We recognise the huge benefits of growing and nurturing our own talent and many of of our senior team leads started life as graduates, moving into roles within the business development, project management, finance and engineering functions as well as managerial positions.
Field Service Engineers
UK, US, Scandinavia and Asia Pacific
Are you looking for a graduate job with global ambitions? One where you’re not stuck behind a desk, but where you get to see the world, working hands on with cutting edge technologies in an offshore environment?
As part of Proserv’s new, dedicated graduate programme, we are looking to recruit graduate engineers in 2018 with the aim of fast-tracking their development to Field Service Engineer (FSE), specifically in the pioneering field of decommissioning. The FSE role is a global offshore position and you will support various regions as required. Trainee FSEs will undergo an intensive five week basic training programme, where you will gain certification for offshore work. From, there on, you will gain hands on training and experience working offshore as part of the Proserv team on various global projects.
• Entry level is for recent mechanical/electrical engineering graduates
• Frequent regional and global travel is expected and often with short notice
• Individuals should be self-driven, motivated and take charge of their own self-guided career development
• Candidates should be willing to take on increased levels of responsibility and accountability
• A minimum two year commitment in an offshore focussed position is expected from the successful candidates
For full details and to apply, please click on the region relevant to you below.