Operational excellence is not something separate from our business; it is how we run our business to achieve our vision of success.
Proserv is fully committed to providing quality products and services that meet or exceed the expectations of both internal and external customers and other interested parties. Aligned with our commitment to delivering operational excellence, Proserv’s business activities are focused on delivering service excellence, supported by robust quality principles and the passionate commitment of all of our employees.
Our vision is to create an organisation in which every individual feels accountable for their actions and strives to ensure that every product, service and solution is delivered on time, right first time, in the safest and most efficient way. To enable this, Proserv’s senior management are fully committed to providing an overall quality management system, aligned to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. It is the policy of Proserv to:
- Recruit, retain and develop enthusiastic, competent employees that contribute to the continual improvement of our performance
- Help and encourage the development of our employees with competence programmes
- Provide products and services that comply with local regulatory requirements, industry codes, standards and specifications, and customer requirements
- Set clear quality objectives and monitor our progress towards their successful achievement
- Implement audit programmes that review and challenge the applicability and effectiveness of processes and procedures, demonstrating Proserv’s commitment to continuous improvement
- Implement effective processes to ensure the early detection, correction and prevention of non-conformances throughout our business