Proserv’s Stavanger facility provides high quality life of field service support. Primarily serving the North Sea, the facility offers a broad range of products and services available for purchase and rental. This ranges from flushing, pressure testing, spare parts and third party products supply, through to the maintenance of wellhead control panels and hydraulic power units, and the provision of sampling equipment and services.
This purpose-built facility strengthens Proserv’s ability to support existing installed Proserv legacy brand equipment in the region, as well as supplying newly designed systems, further ensuring the local, rapid availability of service support. Furthemore, our solutions comply with the region’s stringent Norsok, API and ISO requirements.
- – Service department certified by Haskel
- – Calibration lab for pressure, temperature and torque
- – Rental department with over 2,300 units available for long or short term rent
- – Production of units for testing and flushing, gas boosters, HPUs, panels and manifolds
- – Production, service and rental of sampling systems and TPED sampling cylinders
- – Distributor for several well known quality brands