Proserv’s dedicated research and development hub
Proserv’s Trondheim facility is our dedicated technology development centre for all of Proserv’s subsea controls systems. At Trondheim, our dedicated in-house team of subsea controls engineers work on the development of customised subsea solutions, including specialist electronics and software.
Our world-leading communications technology is developed here at Trondheim, using in-house expertise to ensure that our products never go obsolete.
Design and development capabilities
- – Development of customised subsea solutions using state of the art methods and proven technology for up to 3,000 depth rates
- – Development of specialised electronics for rugged subsea environments according to ISO 13628-6 / API 17F
- – Development of all critical software offering full data integration with all standards
- – Senior expertise for complex networks with focus on retrofit interfacing with existing infrastructure
- – Electrical and network anaylsis
- – FEED studies
- – Qualification and ESS testing
- – Electrical assembly, topside and subsea
- – Mechanical equipment assembly
- – System integration testing