Proserv SGC Metering
Design | Deliver | Support
Proserv SGC Metering provide the complete metering solution: independent system design, build and installation, specialising in fiscal and custody transfer metering systems, to meet the most stringent of technical requirements.
Established in 1988 SGC Metering have over 30 years’ experience in system integration and delivering metering control systems on a global scale.
Our experienced staff are involved in a number of key areas with our clients, including:
- Onsite FEED and site surveys
- Metering control system design (flow computers, supervisory systems, PLC systems, control panels)
- Site installation, commissioning and start up
- 24/7 metering system support – remote and onsite
- System health checks
- Obsolescence management
We offer lifetime metering support and have a team of experienced on-site technical experts at hand to solve any in-situ metering system problems that may arise.
- Bespoke systems designed to the precise customer technical and budgetary requirements
- Cutting edge technology and innovative design methods to enhance reliability and stability
- ‘Lower for Longer’ approach to development allowing long term asset planning within tight financial constraints
- Unparalleled metering experience and understanding of flow measurement systems
- Dedicated manufacturing, test and packaging facility to ensure end-to-end quality control
- Capable of producing single or multi-bay systems
- ISO9001:2015 approved control systems and project management processes to guarantee the highest quality standards
- Experienced and multi-skilled personnel driven by continuous competency based training to deliver outstanding systems
- Provision of bespoke or generic training in the field of flow measurement and metering
- Flexible and affordable annual support contracts to ensure continuous efficient technical assistance and maintenance
- Obsolescence management to identify risk and allow continuous assessment and planning of an asset lifecycle
- Proactive system integrity health checks to ensure stability and assist in identifying issues, as part of preventative maintenance
- An ‘always there’ approach to customer service, and support
With over 200 systems worldwide we are focused on delivering tailor made solutions to our clients, using a variety of industry standard products, providing the most cost efficient solution for metering.