Subsea control modules
Proserv’s electro-hydraulic subsea control modules (SCMs) are a modular design concept and incorporate well-proven technology and qualified components to minimise both CAPEX and OPEX costs.
The integrated system provides the requisite monitoring, control and shutdown functions for subsea production wells, injection wells, manifolds, pipeline end manifolds (PLEMs), and work-over controls. To date, Proserv has manufactured and supplied over 250 SCMs to clients globally.
Our electro-hydraulic SCMs are designed to meet initial field requirements and provide expansion to suit full field development. The SCM will integrate with all major subsea tree manufacturers and interface with all associated third party subsea devices.
Proserv SCMs are designed and manufactured to perform with industry leading reliability, and are engineered to ensure zero obsolescense issues, past or future.
At the heart of the SCM is a dual or single SEM arrangement that includes the Proserv open communication controller (OCC/OCX) providing the operator with a transparent, open and flexible platform for both new and existing subsea field developments. At its core the Proserv Artemis SEM fully provides IWIS, SIIS instrument and device integration with extensive diagnostic support.
- Total of 26 hydraulic functions on the standard module or 40 hydraulic functions using the extended module
- Dual OCCs featuring high performance band width, data rate and operational frequencies
- Qualified for 3,048m (10,000ft) deployment depth
- Up to 1034bar (15Ksi) HP and 345bar (5Ksi) LP hydraulic system
- Available as free wire deployed (no running tool), ROV assist running tool deployed, or diver only system
- Supplied as active or passive mounting arrangement
- Can be mounted on subsea christmas tree, manifold, PLEM or even umbilical termination assemblies (UTA)