Committed to quality
On time, right first time, every time
Our vision is to create an organisation in which every individual is clear on what they need to deliver and how to deliver it, has the best tools to carry out their role and feels accountable for their actions; striving to ensure that every product, service and solution is delivered on time, right first time, in the safest and most efficient way.
Senior management remain fully committed to providing an overall quality management system, aligned to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
• Recruit, retain and develop enthusiastic, competent employees that contribute to the continual improvement of our performance
• Help and encourage the development of our employees with competence programmes
• Provide products and services that comply with local regulatory requirements, industry codes, standards and specifications, and customer requirements
• Set clear quality objectives and monitor our progress towards their successful achievement
• Implement audit programmes that review and challenge the applicability and effectiveness of processes and procedures, demonstrating Proserv’s commitment to continuous improvement
• Implement effective processes to ensure the early detection, correction and prevention of non conformances throughout our business
Click on the Proserv facility below to view their ISO certifications.