Subsea installation & commissioning
We support the installation and commissioning of subsea equipment providing world-class technology together with the highest-standards of client support. In addition to our large inventory of rental tools, we offer experienced offshore personnel and onshore support to ensure the successful execution of installation campaigns. Our support services comprise of technical & operational support; training; customised reporting; the supply of spares; inspection & maintenance; equipment and personnel management and a strong commitment to the highest QHSE standards.
- Commissioning / training
- Fast response; anytime, internationally anywhere 24/7
- Experienced crews with the necessary training and documentation
- Certified offshore crews with the required safety training
- Custom fabrication equipment to bend, cone and thread pressure tubing onsite
- Onsite project surveys to ensure client service needs are price matched
- Our project management teams supervise and perform onsite reviews to ensure project completion is timely and satisfactory
- Aftermarket technical support
Proserv provides topside and subsea control system design, manufacture, installation & commissioning for hydraulic and pneumatic control, from conceptual design, to fully commissioned installations for a broad range of applications and industries. Our manufacturing facilities work alongside our design, software and communication systems, and installation departments to provide integrated solutions for power distribution, process control and automation requirements.
We provide overhaul, refurbishment, system simulation, installation and commissioning. We can also supply enclosures suitable for hazardous area applications in compliance with ATEX Directives.
Proserv employs experienced crews that have worked on production facilities, drilling rigs, refineries and pipelines for over 40 years. Crews are supported by survey specialists, estimators and project managers for worldwide assistance and project completion.
The maintenance, calibration and re-certification of equipment is a safeguard to minimise unexpected breakdowns and downtimes. To ensure that systems are fully functional, Proserv can offer a comprehensive service and maintenance agreement with regular routine maintenance and inspection carried out by trained service engineers on and offshore.