Proserv IWOCS is a fully integrated system which provides well control during subsea intervention and workovers.
Based on a 40-year track record, Proserv is a global leader in the design, manufacture and rental of IWOCS. We deliver IWOCS solutions built to exact client specifications and requirements supported with highly competent offshore engineering personnel. For client owned equipment, we offer long-term storage, preservation and maintenance.
Based on a 40-year track record, Proserv is a global leader in the design, manufacture and rental of IWOCS. Our IWOCS team have executed in excess of 550 monitoring, control and retrieval projects globally.
All our systems, which are certified for zone 1 and 2 applications and can be surface operated and integrated with a wide variety of Subsea Christmas Trees, Landing Strings and Subsea Control Systems.
- For operations in water depths from 153m (500ft) down to 3,000m
- Deployment of equipment and manpower within a 48-hour period
- IWOCS operations and aftermarket service available via our dedicated centres globally
- Servicing of client owned WOCS
- Design and build of integrated early production systems
- Design and build of multiplexed systems for deepwater applications
- Can be integrated into different types of workover scenarios and with third party equipment
- Fully interchangeable and can be integrated to suit all subsea trees or subsea intervention systems
- Custom capabilities and systems are also offered
Get in touch
Speak to a member of the Proserv team today to find out how we can help solve your project challenges more efficiently and effectively through the delivery of our ingenious technology solutions.