Proserv is an industry leading controls technology company with an extensive brand heritage reaching back 60 years. We operate in over 60 countries worldwide, working from 14 global sites. By combining technical ingenuity with design, engineering, manufacturing, and field service expertise, we create innovative solutions that can be applied to standardised systems.
Our people are fundamental to the success of our organisation and remain at the heart of our achievements. At Proserv, we aim to develop our business around a valued and motivated workforce that encourages personal development and allows our people to flourish and realise their fullest potential.
What You Need to Know
Functionally reporting to, the General Manager, the Quality Manager is responsible for delivering all aspects of Quality. The role is diverse and will interact with a range of stakeholders internally and externally both locally and globally, championing best practice and driving continual improvement throughout the business.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
- Ensure proactive management all submitted non-conformances ensuring those that warrant it have an effective root cause analysis carried out, with the objective of implementing permanent corrective actions to prevent recurrence.
- Measure cost of poor quality and right first time, ensure the organisation is educated as to what these measures mean, how they influence them and learns the value of quality to our customers as well as our bottom-line.
- Prepare and deliver internal training in areas such as root cause analysis, risk management and internal audit
- Provide guidance for establishing processes and lead process standardisation/alignment at your site as a member the global team.
- Management of ISO and API standards currently in place or that become necessary to the operation of the business
- Generate audit schedules and lead internal audit
- Lead Management System Review
- Ensure there is adequate, competent resource to cover key project deliverables, including;
- Attendance at handover and kick off meetings to ensure deliverables are understood
- Attendance at design reviews to ensure lessons learned are applied
- Creation and monitoring of Inspection and Test Plans and Quality Plans
- Generation/checking of activity specific documentation such as; Notifications of Inspection (NOI), Positive Material Identification (PMI) packs, Welding Packs
- Review of material certification and test documentation
- Inbound quality inspection (dimensional, paint, welding, surface finish, Positive Material Identification, visual)
- Final inspection and release of completed finished goods
- Report against targets and objectives for the site, providing communication and interpretation and facilitating improvement.
- Support local initiatives, ensuring improvement projects contribute towards business objectives and deliver results
- Drive adherence to, and improvement of, documentation and processes in the Proserv Global Business Management System.
- Review QHSE performance of suppliers, working with your local Supply Chain team and the global Supplier Quality Development function to drive improvement
- UK/International College Diploma/A Levels or United States High School Diploma combined with essential experience.
- Lead Auditor – ISO9001/14001/45001 and/or API Q1
- Analytical skills
- Ability to present data effectively
- Problem-solving skills
- 3 year UK/International University Degree or 4 year United States College Degree
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft’s PowerBI tool
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of QMS experience in last 5 years managing a team
- 5+ years of experience of Oil & Gas experience with products similar to those supplied by Proserv either as build, commission or aftercare support.
- Experience of working directly with B2B customers and suppliers
- Facilitation of Root Cause Analysis
- Preparation, review, adherence to and approval of project documentation, for example; Quality Plans, Inspection and Test Plans, Notifications of Inspection
- QMS ISO9001
- QMS; API Q1 / TS16949 / ISO45001 / ISO14001
- Metrology, Inspection Methods and Equipment
- Low-volume, low repeatability, Engineer-to-order environment
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Must be able to travel through facility and outside grounds to conduct Quality inspections or audits.
- Ability to lift up to fifteen (15) pounds; and occasionally required to lift up to twenty-five (25) pounds.
- The vision requirements include: close vision; distance vision; and ability to adjust focus.
- Capable of traveling to various facilities around the regions, as well as international locations, for meetings or training as necessary and directed.
- Natural or corrected hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.
- Visual acuity and hand/finger dexterity Capable of properly using standard office equipment, including telephone, and a computer with keyboard.
- Ability to wear required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). This may include hard hat, steel toed shoes, safety glasses, etc.
- Work will generally be conducted in an office environment. Noise level ranges from quiet to moderate.
- Occasional exposure to a manufacturing environment where noise level will be moderate to loud.
- Manufacturing environment exposes employee to wet and/or humid conditions and fumes or airborne particles and is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; outside weather conditions; extreme cold; and extreme heat.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position, please:
- Complete the personal details contained in the application below then click Apply.
- Remember to attach your resume/CV, this is a mandatory requirement of the application process.
- Attach any other documentation/covering letter you think may assist with your application – please note that it is preferable that certificates, qualifications etc. are not sent at this stage.
Please note that Proserv assess all applications based on merit. Should a suitable candidate be identified, Proserv reserves the right to close the recruitment process prior to the advertised date. Only those candidates considered to be suitable will be invited to interview.
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
This Company is an equal opportunity employer. Proserv Operations, LLC. or its’ entities, does not discriminate in hiring because of an individual’s race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, or disability. The Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 prohibits discrimination on the basis of age for persons 40 or more years of age. Should you become an employee of Proserv Operations, LLC, this application will become part of your permanent record. If necessary, you may use additional sheets of paper. Please do not include any information regarding race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, or disability.