Proserv is a controls technology company. Our aim is to offer cutting-edge, disruptive solutions to clients right across the energy sector enabling them to enhance the reliability of critical equipment, extend the life and value of their assets, and improve their operational efficiencies.
Our team not only has the talent and technological expertise to deliver these transformative goals, but day-to-day, we hold to a clear set of Proserv values that underpins everything we do right around the globe.
So, if you believe you not only have the right skills and know-how for this role, you are a team player; keen to do things the right way; possess an inquisitive and creative mind; priorities delivering top-quality service and you enjoy helping and collaborating with colleagues or clients – then we really want to hear from you
What you need to know
The technician role is responsible for execursion of subsea control module (SCM) refurbishment. This includes assembly, test and commissioning.
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following)
Responsible for execution of:
- Failure mode testing
- Reporting of findings and expected scope
- Complete agreed scope of refurbishment
- Commissioning (onshore/offshore)
- Quality, HSE and continuous improvement participation
- Input for quotations and variation orders
Skills & Experience
- Experience with electrical and mechanical assembly work
- Proven experience working with subsea control modules
- Communication skills, written and oral, English
- Good technical understanding
- Minimum 3-5 years relevant experience
- Good computer skills
- Ability to travel on short notice
- Norwegian, written and oral
- Offshore certificate for Norwegian Continental Shelf
- 5S experience
Your future, opportunities and what we can offer in Proserv
We prioritize creating a positive and supportive work environment with a diverse team of committed and experienced colleagues. We value the contributions of both those with a long history in the company and the industry, as well as those with fresh perspectives. The contributions of all employees are highly regarded, and we acknowledge and reward the for their individual and team efforts, as well as their accomplishments in reaching value-based goals. You will get full details on the package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
Other thing we can offer:
- A competitive salary is offer for this role
- Access to a very good pension scheme with Private Health Insurance
- Bike friendly workplace
- Active and social team
- A very good canteen
- Potential for going offshore and abroad
- We are a controls technology global industry leader
- Operate in both Oil & Gas and Renewables
- We are innovative and pioneering
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position please:
- Complete the personal details contained in the application below then click Apply.
- Remember to attach your CV, this is a mandatory requirement of the application process.
- Attach any other documentation/covering letter you think may assist with your application – please note that it is preferable that certificates, qualifications etc are not sent at this stage.
- Applicants under consideration will be contacted on an ongoing basis
Please note that Proserv assess all applications based on merit. Should a suitable candidate be identified, Proserv reserves the right to close the recruitment process prior to the advertised date. Only those candidates considered to be suitable will be invited to interview