Recruitment Scam Warning
It has come to our attention that fraudulent job offer emails/letters have been made by third parties claiming to represent or be affiliated with Proserv in India.
Warning signs of a recruitment scam:
- At Proserv we will never request money in the recruitment process. If someone request money (e.g. for ‘visa fees’, taxes, a percentage of travel expenses), it is a scam
- We will only contact you with an email address ending in @proserv.com
- We will never contact you from web based email accounts such as Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail or Live.com
- We only make job offers to people after a face to face interview. If you are offered a job immediately after sending your CV or if you are offered a job you did not apply for, this is a recruitment scam
- We will not request personal information upfront. Eg. Passport number and/or bank account details
- Incorrect spelling and grammar
- Making the recruitment seem rushed and/or urgent
What should you do if you receive one:
Please do not reply to the fraudulent email/letter and never hand over any bank information or details.