Recruitment Scam Warning
It has come to our attention that fraudulent job offer emails/letters have been made by 3rd parties claiming to represent or be affiliated with Proserv.
How to spot a recruitment scam:
- Being offered a job you did not apply for
- Being offered a job immediately after sending your CV
- Employment offers without coming in for a face-to-face interview
- Requesting personal information. Eg. Passport number and/or bank account details
- Asking for money as part of the recruitment process/required training/ or for a visa
- Using an email address that does not an associated proserv.com email such as a webmail email address
- Incorrect spelling and grammar
- Making the recruitment seem rushed and/or urgent.
What should you do if you receive one:
Please do not reply to the fraudulent email/letter and never hand over any bank information or details.